A.C.T. Occupational Therapy
Providing Occupational Therapy services to the Canberra and surrounding regions.
Fees and Rebates.
Call or email us today to discuss the fees associated with our Occupational Therapy services. We can provide brief or full report writing after services if required. Initial consultations are charged at a minimum 1 hour fee and 15 minute increments thereafter. Ongoing appointments are charged at a minimum 30 minute fee.
NDIS and DVA clients are charged according to the set guidelines provided by their governing bodies.
- Aged Care facility or centre review (including recommendations report) - $500
Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan
- Individuals can access this through their GP.
- 5 Occupational Therapy/Speech Pathology/Physiotherapy services per calendar year.
- Further information regarding this care plan is available through contacting Medicare.
- Medicare rebates of $52.95 per session available (as of September 2016).
- Clients will be required to pay for the therapy sessions in full once invoice is received and rebates can then be claimed through Medicare.
Follow-up Allied Health Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples who have had a Health Assessment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who have had a health check.
- Up to five individual services (in total) per calendar year.
Private Health Insurance:
Our services may be claimed through Private Health Insurance. Due to differences with Health Insurance policies, we recommend that you contact your provider to check what therapy your fund will cover.
If therapy is required, eligible clients can use their NDIS funding to cover Occupational Therapy services provided at A.C.T. Occupational Therapy.
Eligible DVA clients can receive Occupational Therapy services through A.C.T. Occupational Therapy.